V-TAC Solar Panels are engineered for a positive power tolerance, ensuring that they will always produce more power, equal to or greater than their rated power.
PID Resistance means the solar panels maintain their power efficiency despite high voltages, high temperatures, high humidity, and other potential factors. With advanced glass and cell surface textured design, excellent performance even during overcast days is possible. The 25-year Linear Output Warranty guarantees that optimal power output will still be achieved even after decades of installation.
The half-cut technology has a brilliant range of new benefits to maximise energy intake and production and to reduce any energy loss.
- Customer guarantee - Comes with a 12-year product warranty and 25-year linear power output warranty.
- Cost efficient - Increasing power generation can reduce the cost per kilowatt-hour.
- Advanced technology - The unique circuit design reduces the temperature of heat spots which reduces the power loss.
- Modern appearance - Sleek and modern look.
- Efficient - Excellent performance even during overcast days.
Part No: VT-410B
- Rating: 410W
- Efficiency: 20.97%
- Width: 1134mm
- Height: 1722mm
- Width: 35mm
- Weight: 21.5kg
- MCS Accredited