V-TAC VT-606N 600W Portable Power Station in Green SKU: 11741
V-TAC Portable Power Stations have a variety of uses and are designed to provide long-lasting power when you
need it most. They are the greener alternative to fuel-run generators, which produce harmful fumes. They are
portable, less noisy, cheaper to run, and they do not need to be maintained.
The V-TAC Portable Power Station can be used to power essential belongings such as mobile phones, tablets, laptops etc. in a wide range of leisure activities like travelling, camping, caravanning, hiking, fishing, festivals, parties, sporting events and many more. Ideal for photographers and videographers to power their cameras and other equipment whilst on a shoot, for outside caterers, and market traders to supply power when they need it most.
Tradespeople can charge their tools when working on-site, where power is not accessible and take the stress out of empty batteries which can add time to a job! You can also keep essential devices operating at home in the event of a power cut.
The V-TAC 600W Power Station features a high quality, ultra safe LifePo4 lithium battery with a highly reliable BMS (battery management system) to provide consistent power and to protect the battery. A lightweight and portable unit at only 7.8kg and compact dimensions of 295mm x 206mm x 228.5mm make V-TAC’s Portable Power Station a must for those times when a ready source of ‘off grid’ power is needed. It can be mains charged at home or externally with a V-TAC folding solar panel (sold separately).
- Upgrade to LiFePO4 battery capacity 576Wh, 10 outlets
- 1 x DC head 7909 input charging port: adapter charging (24V/4.2A), car charging (12V), solar charging (12-24V 120W MAX)
- 2 x DC head 5521 output port and 1 x automobile auxiliary power outlet(total 12V/8A)
- Speed charger QC 3.0 Output USB-A，TYPE-C：Output PD18W X1，TYPE-C：Output PD65W
- 2 x EU / BS standard AC ports, 600W AC Power Output
- LED Flashlight with SOS
- Quiet noise level during operation
- Over-current, Over-voltage , over-temperature and Short Circuit Protections 9, Cycle life: 2000 Cycles
No datasheet available for this product. Please call 0800 0016 802 for more information.