Simple, Quick, Aesthetic, Lightweight, Waterproof and Cost-Competitive the GSE In-Roof System™ enables modules installation on every type of roof covering (curved
tiles, interlocking, flat tiles, slates), as well as on new buildings like retrofit buildings.
The mounting system may be installed in a portrait or landscape orientation, with a specific frame for each format, suitable for small installations (less than 3 kWp) and large roofs (i.e. dedicated manual).
GSE In-Roof System™ is guaranteed for 10 years by the manufacturer. The system doesn't require much maintenance, except regular cleaning of the PV panels to guarantee an optimum production.
- Economic: the most competitive system for roof renovations and new constructions
- Easy to install: 10 to 16 panels installed in 6 hours
- Flexible: achieve any desired configuration type (U-Shape, pyramid, etc...)
- Lightweight and space-saving: 50 plates per pallet
- Optimised for roof renovation (re-roofing) and New Builds.
Product Certified in Many Countries:
- Fire resistance
- Completely waterproof: ensures complete watertightness of the PV system and the roof
- Optimal ventilation
- Impact resistance
- Very high mechanical resistance:
Downward pressure: 5400 Pa (IEC 61215)
Upward pressure: up to 5500 Pa (NF EN 12179)